Thursday, May 14, 2009
I made it halfway!
Well, I am "over the hump" so to speak. I am officially halfway through my pregnancy, and although there were some days that seemed long at first, especially when Geoff was away, I truly cannot believe how quickly has seemed to fly. I had my 20 week appointment on Tuesday, and my nurse called me a "pregnancy overachiever." (Well, I do tend to be that in lots of areas, so why not this one too?) Everything looks amazingly good, and despite my occasional longing for a glass of wine or cold beer, I feel great! Here is a picture of me 4 and 1/2 pounds heavier than the last belly shot at 16 weeks. And here is a sweet picture of Bella and me, simply because it is precious. (She wanted to be in my belly shot, so I had to make it up to her). Love to all!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Overachiever it is! You look super cute!
you look so great, Leslie!
Post a Comment