Thursday, August 27, 2009

An online scrapbook

For a tiny assignment for my last grad class, I was asked to research alternatives to the PowerPoint presentation. There are so many multimedia presentation applications, but one I found that I enjoyed playing with was "Scrapblog", an online scrapbook! It was easy to learn, and I had fun creating a short sample to share with my professor and classmates. I created a "Ready for Baby Howard" scrapbook, so I thought I would share it with you as well!

Click on the link below, then click on "View in full screen". If the scrapbook is advancing too quickly, look for the bar in the lower right hand corner that has a rabbit icon at one end, and a turtle at the other. Move the bar towards the turtle to slow down the transitions between pages. Enjoy!

Ready for Baby Howard

2 comments:

Ann said...

I cannot wait for you guys to be parents. Once in a while we'll sit and remember that day that Haley was born and there is absolutely nothing to compare that day (and the subsequent days) to, congratulations to you both.

Elin said...

That is so sweet. I'm going to have to use that site for some virtual scrapbooking. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby.