Well, that's it. Love to all! The Howard Family
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Week Four Update
After this week, I think I am going to follow my friend Elin's example and update as needed. The next milestones in Liam's life probably won't happen on a week by week basis. 
Nevertheless, here are the updates from week 4. Liam had his first real bath in his whale bathtub, and he liked it! He just didn't like getting out and getting dried off. (We did take some more graphic photos, but Geoff and I will save those for future embarrassment.) Liam also took his first jaunt in his Baby Bjorn infant carrier. I have to say, I liked using it for Bella's walk MUCH better than the stroller. It's so much easier to navigate curbs and road crossings, and I can now walk on the wooded trail with ease! Liam enjoyed himself too--thanks Uncle Matt and Aunt Laura! (We'll post a picture of that when Geoff is around to take one of us!) Last but not least, Liam got his first KMS visitor, Mrs. Julie Healy. He snuggled and slept on her shoulder the whole time, and she promised him math help in the future, knowing his poor parents would NOT be able to tutor him themselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't he a cutie! You've reminded me that I need to do Emmeline's 3 month update. Aren't baby carriers fantastic! I have a ring sling that I use with Emmeline and it helps so much. They don't outgrow them as fast as the Bjorns, which she didn't like to much anyway.
i love how you are looking at him in that picture! :) what a sweet boy.
We have the "Whale of a Good Time" tub, too. Hilarious.
Post a Comment