I wish I could tell Father Time to slow down! As much as Geoff and I love watching Liam grow and change, we dread how quickly the years will pass! He is such a big boy now! Here are the stats from his 2 month appointment on Friday the 13th:
Height: 23 1/2 inches
Weight: 12 pounds, 4 ounces
Both are in the 75th percentile--meaning he is "taller" and heavier than 75% of all 2 month old babies. I find this exciting considering how small he was when he was born. He was only in the 25th percentile then! His head, thank goodness, is at the 50th percentile. He no longer has an abnormally large head (90th percentile in utero and 75th percentile at birth). Geoff and I are glad we don't have to worry about our kid getting quotations from "So I Married an Axe Murderer."
He's getting to be so much fun to interact with. He pulls my hair now and will smile in response to smiles and funny faces. He'll grab at toys put within his reach, vocalize with some high pitched "Aaahhs," and coo with some low "Oooohs". He loves to dance with Mommy or Daddy to songs by Flogging Molly and Gaelic Storm (Irish bands--guess we nicknamed him appropriately).
We are now waiting patiently for more hair to grow and for his eyes to reveal their true color (I think they'll be brown--sorry Geoff). We are also excited about Thanksgiving week when Liam gets to meet his Gallagher grandparents and see his Glenn grandparents again. He's going to have those folks wrapped around his little finger in no time!
Our love to all!
1 comment:
hysterical...perfect clip to make your point
Post a Comment