Monday, February 1, 2010

4 month update


I know this is 2 weeks late, but today was Liam's 4 month check-up. I wanted to wait for that to post his impressive baby stats.


Height: 26 inches (75%)

Weight: 16 lbs. (50-75%)


So, he's big, but he is not chunky, which is what I was a little afraid of. I do not see him as fat, but the ladies at the daycare keep calling him "Big Man" and joking about what an impatient eater he is. I am relieved to know his height and weight go together perfectly! I suppose that whole "cranky when hungry" trait is genetic (from his father's side, of course)!


Recent Accomplishments:

Rolling over

drooling massively (I suspect teething.)

bearing weight on legs when held upright

squealing with delight

protesting when mad (Liam grunts.)


and many other wonderful things that make Geoff and me smile!
We look forward to seeing many of you soon. Liam will be making his first trip to Alabama at the end of March to meet his great-grandparents, some great-aunts and great-uncles, and lots of his mommy's friends. It should be fun and hopefully quite warm. I sure am ready for this winter to end! Love to all!


No comments: