Okay, corny title. Sorry. I was trying to combine the one-year-old updates with a walking video. (Pics from birthday party and Christening are forthcoming--they deserve their own posts!)
Height: 31 1/2 inches (90%)
Weight: 23 lbs. 12 ozs. (50-75%)
So again, we have confirmation that Liam is a really tall toddler, but not particularly fat. He's just a solid boy. I can't wait to teach him to throw a football!
Other updates--as you can see in the video below, Liam is really walking now. He's got the whole balance thing figured out and will speed walk clear across a room! He's also starting to show signs of concrete knowledge. He'll point to familiar objects when you ask him, "Where's ______?" (Bella, moon, etc.) He's still very curious and quite observant; I love watching him trying to figure things out. His joy in learning is so endearing, and I am constantly in awe of how quickly he catches on to things. He has learned a lot this year and has grown so much. I can't believe how quickly this year passed. He'll be 18 and playing Tight End for Auburn before I know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment