Saturday, April 30, 2011
Easter Part 3
After Easter basket exploration, it was time to get ready for church. I thought my men looked VERY handsome that morning, and they also told me I wasn't so bad myself. We are a little bit sad we couldn't manage a family picture. It's hard to do sometimes! Liam did fairly well in church. He was impressed with the pipe organ and the hand bell choir and paid careful attention to the music, but when it came time for the readings and the sermon, Geoff and I had to take turns taking him out of the sanctuary so Liam could get some of his wiggles out.

After church, we all got out of our church duds and headed out to enjoy the June-like weather! Liam brought his bubbles, and we headed to a neighbors' house to play with them and enjoy the toys they had brought outside. Liam was fascinated by the giant beach ball sprinkler.

Once we came back inside, we were all a bit thirsty. (That's not important news, but I just LOVE this shot of Liam. Look at those eyes! Isn't he beautiful? I know I am biased, but I truly think he is extremely good looking. I know I am going to have to beat the girls away with a stick!) We hope everyone had as enjoyable an Easter as we did! It was a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment