Sunday, July 24, 2011

Steph's shower

So little Baby Mac is due in just over a month, so some friends and family gathered on Sat., July 23rd to honor Steph with a baby shower. It was a GORGEOUS shower. Steph's friend, Sarah, hosted it at her house, and the lavender theme was divine. The food and drink were scrumptious, and the activity, stamping onesies (see Granny's pic below), was super fun! Steph and Colin got some great gifts, and afterward, Granny, Aunt Shelley, Aunt Laureen, and I got to head over the McAllister's house to take a peek at the beautiful nursery (which I failed to shoot). It is a cozy, calm space, and I know Baby Girl McAllister is going to feel quite at home in there. We absolutely can't wait to meet her!
The yummy treats!

Granny designing her onesie!

A gorgeous homemade gift from Aunt Shelley.

Geoff's and my contribution, especially for Colin!

No comments: