Sunday, June 22, 2014

Disney 2 - Jedi training

Liam loves Star Wars.  Truly.  There was a time when he wanted nothing more than to watch Luke and Darth Vader and play fight with his light sabers.  His nerdy parents could not be more proud.  So naturally, we thought he would LOVE Jedi training.  We were wrong.  He didn't cry or pitch any kind of fit.  It was more like he was just humoring us.  Oh well.


 Excited to start...

 then the gradual fade.

 The actor who plays Chewbacca was nearby, signing autographs...

 but we had to move on to the training area.




 "Hmmm.  Why do I have a green light saber?
Everyone else has blue."


 "What is everyone doing?
Am I supposed to be doing that?"

 Time to fight Darth Vader!  That is NOT Liam, who adamantly refused to fight him.

 I suppose he IS a little scary.

 Our little Jedi got to graduate nonetheless.

Congratulations, padawan Liam!

No comments: