Monday, September 15, 2014

Liam's 5th birthday, School Party

On Friday, Sept 12th, Liam had his birthday celebration at school.  Sam and I got to join in on the fun.  We brought cupcakes and juice boxes, but before we could enjoy the treats, we had songs and games all in honor of Liam.

 Liam in front of the birthday sign, with his name and 5 candles on the cake

 Sitting in the birthday chair, leading the "Good Morning!" song with Mrs. Yvette

 Liam hid his birthday badge, and I had to find it.
The kids told me "hot" or "cold" depending on how close I was.

 Another song chosen by Liam, "My Big Blue Boat"
(He made the crown he is wearing during art the day before.)

 Another game: could I guess who Liam was?
(This is Liam's best school buddy, Atticus.)

 This one!

 Liam had to jump through 5 rings before...

 we moved on to the cupcakes!

 They look yummy!

 Singing and candles

 WOOHOO!

YUM!

No comments: