Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kitchen and Dining Projects....To Be continued....





Here is the latest in the kitchen remodeling project. It has been difficult at times with the constant travel, but we are at a good point to show the progress thus far. Tile has been laid on the floor and backsplash; halogen lighting installed under the cabinets, and flooring laid in the dining room. What's left? - finish shoe-molding, or quarter-round (I know Steph, you are impressed with the handyman terminology), touch up painting on the trim and then we can finally focus on painting the nursery. I left in the picture of the compound mitre saw that I convinced Leslie to let me buy if I promised to use it to cut and install the crown molding...Here is a sample of where we are in the project:

2 comments:

Ann said...

It looks SO good. You guys have done a great job. I look forward to the nursery pictures next!

Elin said...

The house looks great. I love the kitchen - the under cabinet lighting is really nice!