The last morning was spent bundled up in long sleeves due to the unexpected cold, but we still enjoyed the sunshine! Sidewalk chalk and bubbles were the entertainment of the morning. There is something so magical about a child with bubbles. The pure joy they exhibit is contagious, and none of us could stop smiling at how much fun the kids were having. I tried to capture close-up shots of all the cousins (save Isabelle, of course) blowing bubbles, and I think I did a pretty good job!
After our bubbles, we piled into vehicles to visit Matt and Laura's property. It is a great space, and we cannot wait to spend future visits in their dream house! Matt then prepared a tasty pulled pork for our last meal, and then it was off to the airport. Time flew, but it was a wonderful visit. Thank you Jacksonville Howards for a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment