Formerly titled Our Balkan Blog, and Howards in the Holy Land
Friday, October 5, 2012
Dubrovnik Informational
Here is a link to the Wikipedia page on Dubrovnik (it looks accurate based on my skimming), and here is a Rick Steves' video. He's the Canadian traveller from Washington state (thanks for the heads-up Bridgette!) with his own PBS show. Please disregard his "no tourists" comments at the end. The cruise industry has rediscovered Dubrovnik. We hear summer can be a nightmare and that the city powers-that-be are considering limiting the number of people allowed inside. Glad we visited in September!
1 comment:
Bridgette Maryman
said...
Um...I know that we're close to Canada, but the Seattle area isn't *actually* Canada. And I know he's an advocate for legalization of marijuana, but Rick Steves is from Edmonds, Washington. :-)
I've loved seeing your posts about the vacation you all took.
1 comment:
Um...I know that we're close to Canada, but the Seattle area isn't *actually* Canada. And I know he's an advocate for legalization of marijuana, but Rick Steves is from Edmonds, Washington. :-)
I've loved seeing your posts about the vacation you all took.
Post a Comment