Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sam's a second child.

I know that I do not post nearly as much about Sam's babyhood as I did about Liam's.  Maybe it's because having a second child sucked my brain dry and I forget more often than I used to.  Maybe it's because my phone is always full and I have to delete pictures to take more and so I miss the moment.  Whatever the reason, I feel badly about this.  I know I missed his 19 and 20 month updates, so here are two videos of recent events.  In the first, Sam is taking his new bike for a "ride" for the first time.  (You can see big brother in the background on his very-much outgrown balance bike.  But he wanted to teach Sam what to do and thought his pedal bike would confuse Sam. Sweet kid.)  In the second, I caught just a bit of Sam singing his favorite song, "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."  Enjoy!


No comments: