UPDATE 3/21: Apparently Sony Music has an issue with my using one or more of their songs, despite my owning said songs and not using them for profit. Sorry the slideshow is blocked. I worked hard on this, but a librarian should know to get permission to use copyrighted stuff, correct? Harumph. I'll see if I can upload it straight from iPhoto instead of through YouTube.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
A look back
2014 was quite a year...six countries and four states visited! If you have 22 minutes and want to hear an amazing soundtrack (if we do say so ourselves), watch our annual year in review. Enjoy!
UPDATE 3/21: Apparently Sony Music has an issue with my using one or more of their songs, despite my owning said songs and not using them for profit. Sorry the slideshow is blocked. I worked hard on this, but a librarian should know to get permission to use copyrighted stuff, correct? Harumph. I'll see if I can upload it straight from iPhoto instead of through YouTube.
UPDATE 3/21: Apparently Sony Music has an issue with my using one or more of their songs, despite my owning said songs and not using them for profit. Sorry the slideshow is blocked. I worked hard on this, but a librarian should know to get permission to use copyrighted stuff, correct? Harumph. I'll see if I can upload it straight from iPhoto instead of through YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment